Translation + QA
- information only translation; not for publication;
- cheapest and fastest human translation workflow;
- often used for urgent projects;
- basic QA checking.
Translation + Editing + QA
- document for final users;
- translator required to check own work (integral revision);
- professional revision by subject matter specialist;
- more detailed QA checking;
- not suitable for urgent projects
- most popular workflow.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading + LSO
- suitable for documents to be published;
- professional translation by subject matter specialist;
- revision by independent linguist (also a subject matter specialist);
- monolingual review in target language by subject specialist.