Our mission? To accelerate the growth of our clients and partners through high quality translations that help them reach new audiences and awesome heights.
We are growing our awesome team and are looking for a skilled Sales Manager to bring new business to our portfolio from all over the world and manage client relationships with a very consultative approach. You’ll have to be a master in digital negotiations and be very outcome oriented while working remote, as our clients are not local and this position is fully remote.
What do you need to know?
- You need to have a drive for new business activity;
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development (exposure on international markets is considered a plus);
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills;
- Tech-savviness, digital negotiation and distance negotiation techniques are a must;
- Very good command of English language, both written and spoken; any additional language would be a plus;
- Highly motivated individual, creative, ambitious, relationship builder with drive, energy and passion to succeed;
- Result oriented, with ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines and international customers (EMEA, AMER Markets but not limited).
- A well-deserved salary (plus very attractive Sales Commission)
- Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Career improvement training and workshops to make you smarter
- Career progression
- A collaborative and passionate team
- Remote work 100%
You must fill in the form and attach your CV and relevant qualification certificates. You can upload 5 files at most. After submitting the form, your profile will reach our recruitment team, who will contact you for a translation test. We give priority to languages and specialties according to our urgent projects. If we don’t contact you immediately, we kindly ask you to be patient; we respond to all candidates.
What would you do?
- Research and prospect potential clients, contributing to the growth of the potential customer database;
- Outbound calls and digital outreach (email, social media) to promote company’s services in order to close business and create your own customer portfolio;
- Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers, advise existing or prospective customers to maximize sales;
- Schedule appointments to meet with prospective clients and run discovery calls to uncover pain points (mostly via phone or skype);
- Answer questions about the services details and promptly identify great solutions for clients;
- Assist business partners with any potential issues experienced and appropriately escalate any of these to management, if needed;
- Update and create new database for the assigned markets;
- Maintain operations by providing recurrent reports to teams and management;
- Thrive to go the extra mile in order to meet and exceed goals;
- Constantly research to acquire the services knowledge to present services effectively and answer prospects’ questions accurately.